Seeing all the peaches and berries at the grocery stores put me in the mood to do some baking. I followed this recipe.
- 2 yellow peaches, skinned and sliced
- 1 cup of blackberries
- 2 cups of sliced strawberries
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of granola
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of butter, melted
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- 11 x 7 baking dish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place fruit in the baking dish.
- Mix together egg, egg yolk, sugar, flour, granola, salt and butter.
- Spread mixture over the fruit.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.