It was my first time mixing up a mojito for myself! I followed the recipe found here.
- 2 ounces of light rum
- 1 cup of watermelon, cut into small cubes
- 3 mint leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 lime squeezed for lime juice
- Blend watermelon cubes and mix in the rum.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the mint leaves, sugar, and lime juice. Muddle the ingredients, but do not muddle hard enough so that the mint leaves fall apart.
- Pour the watermelon and rum mixture into the shaker, add ice, and stir.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy